Welcome back, the club will be re-opening at 4pm on Sat 4th July. Obviously things have changed and please note that for the first week our opening times will vary from normal.
Numbers in the Club will be limited to seating availability. We ask that you read the guidelines for members before entering the club. They can be found on https://www.stcrispinsocialclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Member-guidance.pdf
We are hoping to commence the membership renewals w/b 20th July but please check later for confirmation.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon
Dear all customers,
The latest guidelines for members and guest attending the club are available to download below:
As you will all be aware the Club Premises are now closed and will re-open as soon as we are able. In the meantime please follow the government guidelines and stay safe.
A few things to note are:
The AGM planned for March 25th has been postponed and therefore the status quo remains
The club membership renewals are on hold until at least 1st July 2020
The bonus ball has been frozen as of Friday 20th March.
The Bowls lottery was won on Sat 21st March and has now been frozen.
We would like to thank you all for your continuing support and for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
It is intended that St Crispin Social Club will remain open until or unless it is instructed by the Government to close, or the pandemic becomes so severe that it is no longer safe or viable to remain open. The management team wish to ensure you that our member’s safety is our priority and that the following precautions are being taken by the club:
- Daily, thorough cleaning of club premises remains a priority
- Routine cleaning of frequently touched objects and surfaces (door handles, bar surfaces, tables etc)
- Regular hand washing using soap and water plus sanitiser
- Awareness of signs and symptoms of the virus
Members and guests are asked to co-operate by:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We would ask that your first port of call upon entering the club is the ladies/gents where hand washing facilities are as always available to you
- Avoid as far as possible physical contact with other people, i.e. shaking hands
- Avoid using other peoples personal items, such as mobile phones
- Cover the nose and mouth with a tissue when sneezing or coughing and dispose of promptly
We will still be holding the AGM on Wed 25th March as planned and continue with the Sunday Quiz. A decision has been made to postpone the Annual membership renewals until 1st July. The cost of annual membership remains at £15.
Please check the website regularly for updates